Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can you tell me the true situation of cheap hosting?

I fond some cheap hostings in www.ebay.com.Some of the hostings are too cheap that I am not sure it's real.there is a link:http://cgi.ebay.com/UNLIMITED-WEB-HOSTIN...


It notes that Data storage ,Data Rransfer Monthly and Domains Hosted are unlimited.Are "Domains Hosted" the the international domains such as www.aol.com,www.yahoo.com?
Can you tell me the true situation of cheap hosting?
It could be real, but personally I'd pick a more reputable company for my hosting. I think there are plenty of cheap hosting providers to choose from.
Can you tell me the true situation of cheap hosting?
Dear fiend, any bad web hosting service would trouble you for a long period. At first, try to choose a professional service to get rid of the subsequent problems. And also please don鈥檛 trust dishonest claims like unlimited hosting space or unlimited bandwidth!





As an experienced webmaster I suggest BlueHost service which I鈥檓 sure it would work for you. BlueHost, a Multi-awarded affordable Web Hosting, offers a Full-featured service only $6.95 a month. Their service is really perfect, reliable and uptime.





You can go there through the address below:


http://bluehost-service.atspace.com





Here I have copied and pasted its features from their website to view:





- Multi-awarded


- Free Domain Forever


- 600 Gigabyte Hosting Space


- 6,000 GIGS of Transfer


- Host UNLIMITED Domains


- 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts


- SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats


- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL


- 2000/2002/2003 Front Page Extensions


- Free Site Builder


- 24/7 Superb/Responsive Sales/Support


- $6.95 a month





Good Luck!
Reply:Dont believe ebay web hosting advertisers. I bought one and they kept on changing server and finally I gave up and lost my money. Be careful.








I would like to suggest following webhosting which I use, they are excellent.





http://www.hostmonster.com/track/webhost...





They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 600000 MB (600 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.


Visit the site to check details.





http://www.hostmonster.com/track/webhost...








More the list of BEST WEB HOSTING sites visit





http://webhostingster.com


No comments:

Post a Comment