Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is the site for best web hosting services ?

I'm a student and I wish to host my project on internet on my own domain. Which company provides a very good and cheap hosting plan ? I have least knowledge about various hosting facilities.I need to run server scripts an a little bit of database backending and some more
What is the site for best web hosting services ?
http://www.123registration.com/


and its not because they have cheap prices or fat deals.... its because they treat your info with respect, are straight up and not selling you down the river...............
What is the site for best web hosting services ?
go to this website it is free. In this website you can make website easily : http://www.freewebs.com
Reply:Hi! I think it will be difficult to find a "free" service that provides serverscripts and database. For paid you can use Yahoo! or better still search for the appropriate specifications that you want.





If U want a simple website like I had... use www.dot.tk or co.nr for the domain name and freewebs.com for the webspace. This will provide you with Almost no ads and a good static website.


No comments:

Post a Comment