Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's the best way to promote my web hosting reseller business?

Seems like a scam already I know, but seriously, it's a good program with great prices. Nearly half the spam I get is about hosting programs, so that seems like a waste of time. Should I run more traditional ads in the paper? I personally hate radio ads so that's out, and my budget is on the small side, so what's left?





It seems everywhere you look these days there are people plugging some cheap or discount hosting that they run from their basement. This is a really good program backed by a large vendor. How do you get that across though?





Any help is appreciated.





Reseller Web Site


http://reseller.dugancom.com





Hosting Web Site


http://hosting.dugancom.com
What's the best way to promote my web hosting reseller business?
First thing you have to do is create a professional looking website(presently you are using a website provided by godaddy)


After creating proffesional looking website


These are the steps you have to do


1)directory submissions


2)article submissions


3)Post on webmaster related forums and blogs(dont spam)


No comments:

Post a Comment